ACDC Marijuana Strain
$280.00 – $1,300.00
ACDC Marijuana Strain is a CBD-dominant marijuana strain made from a phenotype of Cannatonic. This strain produces little to no intoxicating effects. Medical marijuana patients choose ACDC Marijuana Strain to help treat various ailments like pain, anxiety, epilepsy and the negative effects of chemotherapy.
ACDC Marijuana Strain
ACDC Marijuana Strain is an extremely therapeutic strain that won’t get you high. A great choice for cannabis juicing, this strain is often used as a dietary supplement. When you smoke or vaporize ACDC Marijuana Strain, expect some top-notch anxiety relief. With up to 20% CBD, this flower is easygoing and relaxing without any psychoactive raciness. This fact makes this non-intoxicating hybrid a great choice for patients with severe conditions like epilepsy and multiple sclerosis.
ACDC Marijuana Strain Experience
This flower is a popular choice among those who juice cannabis rather than smoke or cook with the herb. In fact, cannabis physician and activist Dr. William Courtney coined the term “Alternative Cannabinoid Dietary Cannabis” in reference to this plant. This strain has medical benefits both when heated and used raw.
ACDC Marijuana Strain won’t provide the typical sativa head-high. Though, it does have an effect on your mood. As a high-CBD strain, ACDC promotes a strong feeling of calm and inner peace. It is not over the top, nor does it distort your cognitive function. Rather, you’ll likely be struck by an easy and content sense of well-being.
This strain also won’t produce the same type of physical high found in a THC-containing Indica (take a look here to see the best Indica strains if you were looking for other kind of high). However, that doesn’t mean it won’t have an effect on your body (you can greening out too). CBD by itself is a powerful analgesic, making this strain a great choice for daytime pain management.
Just as this hybrid promotes mental relaxation, ACDC Marijuana Strain also eases away muscle tension and gives your body a chance to unwind. If you are searching for alternative pain relief that you can use while working, ACDC is a great contender. The lack of psychoactivity means that you’ll be able to focus and stay on point without feeling too high for your day job.
All in all, this is a very sociable strain. It could be very useful for anyone with social anxiety, as it really mellows you out without being incapacitating in the slightest.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- ACDC Oil Pens are available from brands such as AbsoluteXtracts and Green Flower Botanicals
- ACDC shatter, ACDC wax, and other ACDC concentrates are also available from a number of retailers (you can learn here what is dabbing)
Traits of ACDC and Seeds
ACDC Marijuana Strain is thought to be a hybrid cross between a cannabis ruderalis and the popular high-CBD strain Cannatonic, one of the most popular high-CBD strains on the market. Slightly sativa-dominant, ACDC has developed a reputation for being a deeply therapeutic cannabis strain.
What sets ACDC apart is that this flower is completely nonpsychoactive. On average, the CBD content in this strain ranges between 16 and 24%. However, the THC in this strain has tested as low as 0.2%, but can reach a max of 6%. This means that ACDC provides an entirely different experience from what most people expect from cannabis.
ACDC has a fresh earthy aroma with a bit of sweetness. Some have even described it as slightly reminiscent of OG Kush, though far less potent. Yet, more than anything, fresh soil, wood, and perhaps even a little citrus tend to be the dominant flavors in ACDC.
This marijuana strain features dusky lime and sage green coloration. In true Sativa form, the weed expresses a narrow leaf configuration and grows to a medium-tall height.
This strain is famous for its 20:1 ratio of CBD to THC, making this plant more or less hemp. This ratio, however, gives this plant a vast range of uses and some potent medical properties.
- CBD is a powerful anxiolytic, making this a great choice for those with anxiety disorders and panic attacks.
- The cannabinoid is also known for its antipsychotic and antidepressant properties, giving the strain therapeutic potential for the treatment of severe psychiatric conditions, like depression and PTSD.
- The high CBD content is especially useful for epilepsy and seizure disorders. Yet, those with Parkinson’s tremors, cancer, and multiple sclerosis also tend to enjoy this medical marijuana strain.
- This is a popular strain for raw cannabis juicing. In general, green juice is thought to be beneficial for those with rheumatoid arthritis. Adding ACDC Marijuana Strain to the mix will add a powerful anti-inflammatory boost to the concoction.
- Resin extracted from ACDC will make a quality high-CBD medical cannabis oil.
1 lb, 1 oz, 1/2 lb, 1/4 lb, 1/8 lb